Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not know how to get/use my activation code. Don't know…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know how to get/use my activation code

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Don't know how to get my activation code

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have an I pad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not very computer savvy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
I cannot use a computer so please message me on my phone,(###) ###-####
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!