Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to recover my wife's ipad backup from my desktop.

Customer Question
I'm trying to recover...

I'm trying to recover my wife's ipad backup from my desktop. It was downloaded by an Apple tech.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

10.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Over a week. Her ipad is working some, but she can't get her Yahoo mail or her Facebook or Messenger

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!