Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I accidentally hit reset all on my iPad and lost

Customer Question
I accidentally hit reset...

I accidentally hit reset all on my iPad and lost everything.i never backed up on iCloud.i have very important photos for a law case .is there any way to get them back.thanks debbie

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I have no idea...I'm techno challenged,I know nothing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing ,there's just gone along with all my other things...like facebook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need the photos back,they are very important for a law suit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!