Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my Apple ITunes username and password What…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my Apple ITunes username and password ***** can I do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Before my separation 3 yrs ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don't no how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I've forgotten my entire Apple account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Use the steps below to reset the password. If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Follow these steps to reset your Apple ID Password:

1. Click on this link and open it in a new browser window.
  2. Enter the email address you used for the Apple ID
  3. Choose to Reset Your Password
  4. Choose to have an email sent to you
  5. Open your email and click the link, and then enter a new password ***** your Apple ID
Eric Remember I've forgotten my user name and password ***** I used for my Apple account

Yes, the instructions above will help you reset that. You use your email address to reset the password ***** recover your Apple ID. Follow the steps above and you will be able to reset the password ***** your Apple ID.

What if you can't fix it Am I still charged and wasn't I given the choice of Just Answer of $40.00 a month Is your $39.00 above and beyond the $40.00

I am not sure what you signed up for, I do not have access to that. However, if I cannot help you I can get you a refund. I Promise though, if you follow those steps, you will be able to reset the Apple ID and Password :)

AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric