Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased an I pad from you in April, 2017 in Providence,

Customer Question
Good morning. I...

Good morning. I purchased an I pad from you in April, 2017 in Providence, and while I did not understand it, the keyboard is a logitech product, which has lost some of its keys. Apple said to contact Logitech, and that is impossible as I do not understand their questions. I feel that Apple sold me the keyboard, and that Apple should straighten out this mess. Help, please.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I have no idea what you are talking about; I am electronically handicapped, and I do not understand any of this.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

The #2 and #3 buttons have fallen off in the past week. I would say this is a poor product, if this happens on a new keyboard. Why can't I SPEAK to someone; as that is the way I communicate best.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No......and thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.