Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password for my ipad. Can't remember-you (apple)

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Can't remember-you (apple) closed me out of my ipad-which I don't know why

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you mean:

1. You forgot the PIN and you cannot actually enter/use the iPad and you are locked out.
    or
  2. You can use the iPad, but cannot install or purchase anything because you forgot your Apple ID Password.
1
I'm getting nothing
Soooooooo what does that mean?
Cancel this whole thing -delete my charge number-do not charge my account.
not happy-close me out please

Do you not want the instructions to resolve the issue?

Close me out