Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my apple ID. Iwent to a web site but it did…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my apple ID. Iwent to a web site but it did not work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Its easily been around three or four years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. how do I access it

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please let me know which website did you access to change it?

https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage
sorry I had to re-find it
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

That's alright, please wait.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
  1. Go to appleid.apple.com, click Manage Your Apple ID, and sign in with your Apple ID.
  2. Click edit to the right of your email address under the section called Apple ID and Primary Email Address.
  3. Enter your new Apple ID email address.
  4. Click Save.
  5. Check your inbox for a email called “Verify your Apple ID.” from Apple and click Verify now >.
  6. Log in on Apple’s website to complete the process.

The above mentioned is the process you have to do, I believe you have been through that.

What happens when you try to change it?

I followed your suggestion.
Put the new email address in that I wanted
Then hit "Continue",but nothing happens
This is why I called for help
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Can I troubleshoot with this issue remotely?

No. I am very dissatisfied by your help. Cancel my account and do not charge me for this session.Don
1/5/2018
please send me a confirmation of this call and invoice showing I owe no moneyDon
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for

contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.
Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome day ahead!