Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant remember my password for my IPad and need to reset…

Customer Question
I cant remember my...

I cant remember my password ***** my IPad and need to reset it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been a long time, not sure if done since initially got it 5 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I cant even find the instructions that came with the device. Should I search Apple online account reset tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I hope this will do it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

The IPad activation lock message says Apple ID disabled

You can reset it at iforgot.apple.com

Your payment failed for remote service.