Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out. iPad is disabled. When updated had to use…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out. iPad is disabled. When updated had to use passcode. I have no idea what the passcode is. Now iPad is disabled.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven’t changed password ***** ID. Has been the same forever.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Hi! I actually paid 30 dollars for help. Never received any? It has been over a week.
I already paid 30$ and you did nothing for me? Just sent a message saying you would review and get back to me. So yes I would like help but already paid.

I am so sorry for that your question never got answered. If you are still wanting to resolve this you will need to be able to connect your iPad to your computer. Do you have a computer that you can connect it to?