Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Apple MacBook Pro and a IPad Air. I have never set…

Customer Question
I have an Apple...

I have an Apple MacBook Pro and a IPad Air. I have never set up ICloud on either. Now I get locked out of making changes on the MacBook requesting a password ***** I spent nearly an hour on the phone last week getting reset but which is not now accepted! Please connect me with a service rep by phone at(###) ###-#### To walk me through a resolution of this mess!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Unaware of such a tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough to ask more

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.