Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got and email that someone tryn to buy and itune card and…

Customer Question
I got and email...

I got and email that someone tryn to buy and itune card and my id was lock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

They want my fica number and I didn't know if real accout or not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Way to many questions rather call someone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you able to sign in to appleid.apple.com?