Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I sent my iPhone 7 plus into apple care to have the screen…

Customer Question
I sent my iPhone...

I sent my iPhone 7 plus into apple care to have the screen replaced because I dropped my phone. I can't back up my recent restore because ITunes is telling me the password ***** ***** correct. I have reset in on my phone and still will not let me restore back to my original settings etc. contacts, settings etc. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have been messing with it on and off the past 2 days and it locked me out. I waited 24 hours like it told me and I just changed it about 3 minutes ago on my phone and connected to iTunes it tells me password ***** ***** correct.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I don't think so. Can you please tell me how to do this >

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

The encrypted backup password?

I would assume ? I have about zero patience with this stuff and I am not a technical person. This is why I have paid 40.00 for a answer, Thanks

Well you are going to have to find it in you to have some because this password ***** ***** you set and without you remembering it no one is going to get that backup back. That is the point of goo encryption.

good*

I just wasted 40.00 for that answer ? Thanks for wasting my time and money!

Not at all. JustAnswer.com is carries a 100% satisfaction guarantee with every answer. If you would like a refund I will provide you with one. As for the answer to your question. Whether you like it or not or want a refund the answer I provided for you is the answer you will be getting from everyone who knows about what you are asking. The downside is you are not getting what you want, but what you want is to remember that password ***** chose. I am sorry for your loss. Would you like a refund as well?

of course I would want a refund!

Ok. I will submit it now. Have a wonderful day!

lovies