Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a brand new ipad that I cannot use to get new apps.

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new ipad that I cannot use to get new apps. Every time l try to download an app my verification fails. So l have changed my password ***** tried and again it fails. What do l do to fix this

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed my password ***** minutes ago. I have not changed my Apole ID as i am using my email address for this

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do l do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that i am very frustrated as i have taken the machine to the local ipad store twice and it is still not working.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Verification of your password?

Hi just in i am ready to work with you.

Verification of your password?

No remote..lets just fix this please. I dont want a monthly plan or anything else. Can you fix this for me for the £3 or are you going to continue to try to upsell me? Which is it?

"If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt."

The prompt is automatic. Ignore it please. Answer my question. Verification of your password?

Is this a c9n or are you guys for real.
I want to hage my problem fixed. I cannot verify my password ***** the machines satisfaction. Why is this?

I am a very real person. 30 almost 31 with a very large background in Tech. I want to have your problem fixed to, but you have to start answering my questions so I can answer yours.

Verification of your password?