Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Mac Pro will not open. I downloaded a app I was then

Customer Question
My Mac Pro will...

My Mac Pro will not open. I downloaded a app I was then asked for my Apple ID. I

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Several days ago maybe a week

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don’t now to do that and the only thing on screen is ‘forgot Apple ID or password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I was trying to connect a scanner

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Were you able to reset your password ***** iforgot.apple.com?