Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's not my apple device. I need to change my Apple ID and…

Customer Question
It's not my apple...

It's not my apple device. I need to change my Apple ID and the information in the Apple system id does not match my info i.e. the birthday is ***** mine, the e-mail is not mine

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Off hand I don't recall

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have had charges against my Apple account for iTunes which I never use

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help in setting up a new Apple id Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What have you tried so far?