Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is in activation lock. I have been working with techs at…

Customer Question
It is in activation...

It is in activation lock. I have been working with techs at Apple and have it in Recovery Mode. Did that once before and they couldn't get me when they said they would call because all they can get is my voicemail. This second time in Recovery Mode I feel it will be the same way. I asked that my land line be used and I'm not getting my call back and it has been three days. It says Hello and I try to do it manually. It looks like the Apple ID of my e-mail is correct. However, it won't take my password. I had had a four digit pass code to open into the phone and it changed to a six digit one overnight as a beginning to all of this problem. Case Number ***** ***** 100392379301 and I'm not getting my call back to talk me through getting this done.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am turning this over to my wife as she can type better than I.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

That is what we want to do and we didn't do an online. One suggestion we had from a friend is that I upgraded to ios10 and maybe it prompted me to change my password--4 digits-- to a 6 digit one. But that may have been a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I went to the Iforgot and have an Acct Recovery Request of 382847 that I typed back into the online square.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

You didn't answer my question and I had already asked that this be canceled. Please see to it that you get my charges canceled as I asked before you sent me an answer and it isn't an answer anyway.!!!!

Ok. Have a wonderful morning!