Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my password to order from App Store Help with this…

Customer Question
Forgot my password *****...

Forgot my password ***** order from App Store Help with this please

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure My wife passed away a few years ago and I thought I knew the password ***** she knew

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don’t recall

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you mean:

1. You forgot the PIN and you cannot actually enter/use the iPad and you are locked out.
    or
  2. You can use the iPad, but cannot install or purchase anything because you forgot your Apple ID Password.