Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my payment method to a new visa debit card.

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my payment method to a new visa debit card

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Have an iphone and a gigabyte computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

My payment method needs to be changed from a credit card to my new visa debit card. Cannot access Netflix on my TV because the payment was refused from my old credit card. Have had no success trying to change my payment method

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No - just need to set up a new payment plan

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you have access to your Netflix account on web browser?