Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

At 4.48 today I bought 12,000.00 coins on cashman casino for…

Customer Question
At 4.48 today I...

At 4.48 today I bought 12,000.00 coins on cashman casino for $30.99. The game turned off I got no coins and was still charged on my credit card

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

At 4.48pm today I bought 12,000.00 coins for $30.99 on Cashman Casino the game turned off and I did not receive the coins but was charged on my credit card Anne

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It only happened today. I tried turning off me device and going back to cashman casino but nothing happened

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What device did this happen on?