Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wife bought a MacBook Air recently. Wine trying to log…

Customer Question
My wife bought a...

My wife bought a MacBook Air recently. Wine trying to log in, we get an error “Couldn’t sign in because of a Server error. Try signing in again.”

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2 week’s ago, she gave her iPhone 5 to our son. She still had her credentials on it. Our son then tried to personalize that phone and that’s when accessibility to MacBook Air started. She tried changing her password ***** but to no avail

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

We have been trying that since then. Getting passed this message has been the major issue.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

She is operating an iPhone 6 who also has accessibility problems.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
I do not live in the US. I am in Africa
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Was the computer connected to the network?

Hi Justin.
Yes. My computer was connected to my office network. Incidentally, we tried a number of password ***** and one of them was correct. The problem has since been rectified.
I have since noticed that you charged me the fee before I agreed to you accessing the faulty computer. Can you please reverse the transaction?

Sure. I will submit it now.