Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I turn off lost mode and unlock my iphone 6s? Its…

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn off lost mode and unlock my iphone 6s?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Its been quite awhile

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, what is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Are you connected to Apple? Apple suppoprt sent me here?
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

To turn off and on follow the steps given below.

Turn on Lost Mode or lock a device

1. Sign in to Find My iPhone on this device with your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud).
  2. In the Devices list, tap the device you want to track or lock. ...
  3. Tap Actions, then tap Lost Mode or Lock.
  4. Follow the onscreen instructions, keeping the following in mind:

You can turn off Lost Mode by entering the passcode on your device. You canalso turn off Lost Mode on iCloud.com or from the Find My iPhone

which device? computer or iphone?
they said my $5 is refundable. i want it now please
im not satisfied with this service at all
i dont appreciate being asked for more $.
please refund me now or I will contact BBB.
i never started the free trial.
I want out of this proposition please