Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying update my credit card info in settings but it is say…

Customer Question
Trying update my credit...

Trying update my credit card info in settings but it is say not verifiable. OF COURSE NOT IT IS A DIFFERENT CARD NUMBER

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

But it’s an account problem not the ipad

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 5 months ago