Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked out of phone can't get recog. or accept password no.

Customer Question
Locked out of phone...

Locked out of phone can't get facial recog. or accept password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never combination of four numbers

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how. Im old and stupid!

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Can you use the pass code you setup?