Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My computer restarts every time I want to save my movie from…

Customer Question
My computer restarts every...

My computer restarts every time I want to save my movie from imovie

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbook pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Only today. I have tried force quit and trying to share the movie with different options like theater, itunes and file but every time I save it, the mac restarts and doesn't save the movie

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

The whole computer restarts or just the app?