Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I would like to cancel the next payment to Experian ,I am…

Customer Question
Thanks, ***** ***** like...

Thanks, ***** ***** like to cancel the next payment to Experian ,I am canceled my membership,please do not allow next month from my account.

Technician's Assistant: Which Experian product do you have?

Credit report monitoring.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all for today.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 1 month ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Mike, Mac Medic