Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to cancel the next payment to Experian ,I am…

Customer Question
Thanks, ***** ***** like...

Thanks, ***** ***** like to cancel the next payment to Experian ,I am canceled my membership,please do not allow next month from my account.

Technician's Assistant: Which Experian product do you have?

Credit report monitoring.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all for today.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.