Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Change the log in password. Can I talk in person. An I-pad.

Customer Question
Change the log in...

Change the log in password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Can I talk in person

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Yes an I-pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Ok now , I do not want the sound now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Passcode or Password?