Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Don't have access to the password for my phone and don't…

Customer Question
Don't have access to...

Don't have access to the password ***** my phone and don't know how to open my Apple ID which is [email protected]icloud.-com, what do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been around 4 years ago and I have been very ill, 3 kidney failures and I have no idea where any paperwork is with this information recorded.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Haven't a clue what that is!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time but since I couldn't set up a vcr and all this new phone-gadgets stuff seems like it came from Mars I could be back!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

What apple device is locked it is your phone, ipad or computer?