Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need a new Apple ID and ITunes password. A fair while ago.

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new Apple ID and ITunes password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A fair while ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and kept going around in circles. Something wrong with my id

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

do you already have an Apple id or you want to create a new one?

I want to create a new one

what apple device you have is it iphone, ipad or a mac computer?

Iphone

How to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10.2 and earlier

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap iCloud.
  3. Tap Create a new Apple ID.
  4. Enter a birth date.
  5. Tap Next.
  6. Enter your first and last name.
  7. Tap Next.
  8. Select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

I opened Settings but could not find ICloud to tap

its an inbuilt feature of Iphone please take a look one more time

When I tap on it it just wants me to put in my if. Nowhere to create a new apple id

did you find the icloud icon it must be located with itunes icon?