Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I eject a CD from my Mac. How can I eject a CD from…

Customer Question
How do I eject...

How do I eject a CD from my Mac

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

How can I eject a CD from my Mac?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your sound system?

No. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to connecr a new printer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ruben G., Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Ruben G.
Ruben G., Mac Support Specialist

Hi there,

Try these steps to force eject a CD from your Mac:

• Restart your computer, and hold down the mouse button. If you have a 2 button mouse, hold down the left click.
  • If your computer has an eject key on the keyboard, restart the computer again, this time holding the eject key.
  • Open a Terminal window and type in: drutil tray eject

That should do it for you!

Happy New Years!