Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Facebook and messenger will not let me access them I sent…

Customer Question
My Facebook and messenger...

My Facebook and messenger will not let me access them I sent in my photo what is taking so long

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Facebook?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.