Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My son recently died and I have his PC and Ipad. We have…

Customer Question
My son recently died...

My son recently died and I have his PC and Ipad. We have changed the PC and have the ID and Password. I do not know how to change the ID and set u the IPAD. Can you assist?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

I'm not that familiar with Ipad. I'm not sure where these buttons are. Can you advise.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Its an Apple not MAC

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I am sorry for your loss. IN what state is the iPad now? Can you use it? Does it have an iCloud account signed in to it?