Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The only thing I can get on my Apple Watch is the time ,what…

Customer Question
The only thing I...

The only thing I can get on my Apple Watch is the time ,what do I do.?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

Don’t know what that means

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

Just today ,I only pressed the stem in that’s all,I didn’t know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all,before you connect me is there a charge for this?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I would like you to refund my charge , this is not helping me thank you
No I do not want your $39.00 service just refund my charge which you said was refundable and were done