Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Slager here, I have a friend's IPad that needs activation.

Customer Question
Hi, Peter Slager here...

Hi, Peter Slager here, I have a friend's IPad that needs activation. This lady is from the Phillipines, so her English is not perfect & she is very difficult to understand - so I'm endeavouring to help.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Meriems IPad is locked up - I'm sending you this from my personal iPad. Mine is fine - hers has been locked by Apple - presumably because she's typed in the wrong password ***** can you help me to help her - she's frantic and wants to throw her perfectly good iPad in the bin..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just fix my friend's machine I have here with me - thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Is it the passcode to unlock the iPad that you need or is it the password ***** her Apple ID?

The Ipad says " activation required"
Thats all we can see..

Ok but it is not requesting anything from you?