Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

ITunes keep charged withdraw from my acct I need to camel…

Customer Question
ITunes keep charged withdraw...

ITunes keep charged withdraw from my acct I need to camel could not contact them by phone please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Not sure my husband set it up I need to cancel it I have contacted my bank to stop the charges

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I tried to call several time could not get through

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to cancel my ITunes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Do you know what you are being charged for form Apple?

$2.99 each month

Ok, assuming you have an iPhone or iPad,

you can cancel subscriptions right from your iOS device:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
  4. Tap Subscriptions.
  5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
  6. If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple.
  7. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,