Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my user name and pass word for my facebook account.

Customer Question
I forgot my user...

I forgot my user name and pass word for my facebook account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I use facebook but I don,t know my user name or password

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I am not very facebook say

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to know my user name and my password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 6 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your facebook currently working fine?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.