Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to get my iPhone 6 battery replaced for 29.00. Need…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get my iPhone 6 battery replaced for 29.00

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Need apptment with genie

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It’s been going on for 2 or 3 months. It can take 20 seconds or more to come on or open apps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Op is 11.2.1

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ruben G., Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Ruben G.
Ruben G., Mac Support Specialist

Hi there, please allow me to assist.

You can have your battery replaced at any Apple Store but you will need to make an appointment with the Genius Bar here:

https://getsupport.apple.com/

Simply follow the steps:

iPhone > Battery, Power & Charging > Battery Replacement > Bring In For Repair

Then sign in with your Apple ID to schedule appointment.

That should take care of you!

Happy New Year!