Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to know how to get apps. I think a 5. Never got any…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to get apps.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I think a 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Never got any apps before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you using an iPhone 5?