Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not get to my photos on i cloud. Macbookpro. Google and…

Customer Question
Can not get to...

Can not get to my photos on i cloud

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbookpro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Google and icloud drive like i have used before used before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What have you tried so far?