Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot complete my upgrade. my password is rejected on…

Customer Question
I cannot complete my...

I cannot complete my upgrade. my password ***** ***** on both iphone and ipad. I pad is now locked on the programme

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed the password ***** whilst completing the upgrade

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Sharing my photos through the cloud is not functioning

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available and also we can try to unlock the apple account.

I am sorry but I was not aware that I had to pay for this service. Previous times it has been free.
I am 81 years old so please be patient. Is my apple ID my email address?

This is justanswer and it is paid support, you will get best answer for your question. If we failed to provide you the right answer, you can get your money back. You apple ID is normally your email address with is associated with apple.

my apple ID is***@******.***

Please to Confirm Phone Number which ends with ‎•••• ••• •78?

No. thankyou for your assistance. I will close now and speak to a staff member at your Apple store in Canberra. I am very disappointed with your support.

Please give me a minute to explain the issue which you are having. I went Apple ID reset link . Once the verified the email, the reset option is asking for the phone number to the confirm further. If you which you click the reset link Here and Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.