Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ipad cannot activate cellular data. About a year ago. No…

Customer Question
Ipad cannot activate cellular...

Ipad cannot activate cellular data

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No because I am a senior and a little slower

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My email is not functioning since Tuesday

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Who is your carrier?

disregard the remote assistance
I do not want to spend any more - stop transaction
My carrier is verizon

Have you talked to the carrier?

no
The ipad is apple

Typically the service issues are due to something in your account and not a hardware malfunction. It is best to start there and then go through the hardware issues that might be the trouble. I can leave this question open until you have spoken to Verizon.

will do
Verizon referred to AOL who referred me back to Verizon who are sending new SIM card

That sounds very frustrating, but a WIN for the new SIM card. When do you get it?

Sim installed problem solved
Do you guys give refunds?

Sure do. Do you want one?