Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been trying for a couple of days to cancel my itunes…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying for a couple of days to cancel my itunes monthly subscription without any success. I do not want to have this any more! If you cannot help me, I would like a phone number for someone that I can talk with directly.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I haven't that I know of. I have only had my phone for a short time and I accidentally signed up for itunes and have been trying to stop the payments for several days!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

What difference does that make! I just want to cancel!!

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I am already extremely frustrated and am beginning to question my purchase of this phone!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you talking about Apple Music?