Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Iphone6 from my company (quentiles) I keep it in…

Customer Question
I have an Iphone6...

I have an Iphone6 from my company (quentiles) I keep it in sync with my lap top for work purposes. I changed my password ***** my lap top and also my Apple Iphone. anyway, I got in a couple of times now the phone says IPHONE disabled .any idea how I can get in to change my password. the people at IMS have no idea at this time and I use phone for work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Never heard of that how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I need my phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you have a backup?