Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't find the iCloud account on my iPad. Where is it? I…

Customer Question
I can't find the...

I can't find the iCloud account on my iPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where is it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have inherited my deceased aunt's iPad. I want to delete her info as well as her granddaughter's info so that I can put my own info in for iTunes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

If you go to settings is there an iCloud option or does it have your name at the top?

It has my name on top.

Tap that. In there will be iCloud settings .

No.

It is right at the top. It should say what you iCloud account is. If it is not listed you do not have one yet.

In fact I am looking at mine right now.

iCloud is coming up but not the account.
Hello?

Hi!

When you tap your name the account is right in the middle with a picture of you. If it is not then you are not signed in.

How do I get an iCloud account?

In that window if you click iCoud it should prompt you to sign in or create account.

I found my iCloud email but no account number. I have entered my payment information.

there is not an account number. iCloud does not have an account number.

How can I delete my cousin's information on iTunes?

Just sign out of iTunes.

I've already done that two times. I have signed back in as well. However, when I go to the app store and try to do updates, my cousin's name keeps popping up and asking for her password.
My cousin's email keeps popping up, not her name. Sorry.
That is because the apps were purchased with her account. The only way to resolve that is to delete the apps or sign in to update.
I never received an answer.
Okay. I will delete all the apps that she purchased. I hope that works.
I did receive an answer. It was on my phone.

Sorry for the confusion.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius