Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I phone had a reset last night and I do not remember my…

Customer Question
My I phone had...

My I phone had a reset last night and I do not remember my apple id password/ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few months ago maybe. Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I just woke up and it was asking for the info This is my company phone(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

• I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

how do I obtain a forgotten apple id for my phone

Can you tell me what the email address is that you used for your Apple ID?

no thanks I will pass

Pass on what? Do you want help resetting your password, or no?

no. Please cancel thanks for your time
I can't pay $39. this ismy company phone so I will take another route