Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have to plug it in everyday around 4 or 5. Went to Apple…

Customer Question
I have to plug...

I have to plug it in everyday around 4 or 5. Went to Apple store last week. They made an appointment for me for today. Big snow storm Could not leave house. Tried to call Apple. They played music for me. Never would answer. Need to make another appointment to check battery.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone Serial number F2LM59RZFNJL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A month or so. I plug it in late in the afternoon and then it is OK for the rest of the evening.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, APPLE store said they wanted to do some tests on battery and that I may need another battery.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

When do you wake up and how often do you use your phone?