Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to cancel the charge that make on my bank account…

Customer Question
I need to cancel...

I need to cancel the charge that make on my bank account because the adult coloring has not worked for me for months now . Please stop taking that $4.95 off my bank account. Please reply. Jane *

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad. I don't the answer that last question, I am a elderly woman so I don't know only how to use my iPad. I just don' want to pay when I can't use my coloring.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It has gone on for months and I don't know anything to do so I just found this way to communicate with so please help me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

I can help you, but first do you know this is not Apple?

I have an iPad so what else do I have to know to get you to stop charging me.? I don't want it fixed just stop charging me. This is an Apple.

I will submit the refund now.

Mac Support Specialist: James-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
James-cssm
Hi Jane,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/awyck-need-cancel-charge-bank-account.html?rpt=1350. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.