Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t use credit card to purchase game. Logitech. I

Customer Question
Can’t use credit card...

Can’t use credit card to purchase game

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Logitech

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I purchased last night. Product new.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you able to go to appleid.apple.com and sign in to change billing information?