Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We have an iMac that we haven't used for awhile and I can't…

Customer Question
Hi we have an...

Hi we have an iMac that we haven't used for awhile and I can't remember Id or password. How can I reset

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I've never changed it since we got it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don't know how to do that. I'm completely unfamiliar with any technical stuff

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

We would need at least the email address to get the process started. Do you know what email address is connected to this computer?