Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need my password for my apple id. I do not kown. I want a…

Customer Question
I need my password...

I need my password ***** my apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not kown

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want a new apple id

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What have you tried to reset the password?