Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad suddenly required deactivation. I have WiFi and

Customer Question
My iPad suddenly required...

My iPad suddenly required deactivation. I have WiFi and internet connectivity but it fails to complete deactivation. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Whatever was the most recent. I can’t get the iPad to operate so I can get its precise version.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It started about two hours ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What do you me by deactivation?

The iPad wants reactivation
Why should I pay for an iPad failure?
I see no response to my questions and I am far from happy
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I was directed to JustAnswer! From Apple Support. You have provided me no services but debited my credit card $40. I want my money back.